Translate

Thursday, October 6, 2022

US Military Whistleblower Dr Theresa Long Exposes Massive Post-Vax Spike & Cover-Up

 

FILE - In this Feb. 9, 2021, file photo provided by the Department of Defense, Hickam 15th Medical Group hosts the first COVID-19 mass vaccination on Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam. Military service members must immediately begin to get the COVID-19 vaccine, Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin said in a memo Wednesday, Aug. 25, 2021, ordering service leaders to “impose ambitious timelines for implementation.” (U.S. Air Force Tech. Sgt. Anthony Nelson Jr./Department of Defense via AP)


Watch this compelling video and subscribe to this channel on Odysee called Tim Truth:


Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Your Smart Money Nightmare Future

 

Screen Shot Image: Moore MS Advisory


It is vital that every person understands what the proposed changes to the global monetary system will mean.

The changes, if allowed to happen, could be the most devastating event in our lifetime and potentially the biggest removal of liberty in modern history.

And they will use Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDC) as the trojan horse to this new digital slavery system.

Please share this information ...it's very important that more people around the world, have an understanding of what is in store for humanity.

Via Richard Hall:



Tuesday, October 4, 2022

SAFE AND EFFECTIVE: A SECOND OPINION

 




Safe and Effective: A Second Opinion shines a light on Covid-19 vaccine injuries and bereavements, but also takes an encompassing look at the systemic failings that appear to have enabled them. 


We look at leading analysis of pharmaceutical trials, the role of the MHRA in regulating these products, the role of the SAGE behavioral scientists in influencing policy and the role of the media and Big Tech companies in suppressing  free and open debate on the subject.

Produced in collaboration with Oracle Films and Mark Sharman; Former ITV and BSkyB Executive and News Uncut, it's a self-financed, one-hour TV program, formatted for 2 commercial breaks. 


To support this independent film, please click here.



Friday, September 23, 2022

CA School District Textbook Claims There Are EIGHT Genders


Fox News Digital Screenshot


Schools in California are teaching children that there are not just two genders, but that there are eight or nine, according to a report highlighting the claims made in a textbook.

Fox News reports that the textbook titled “Comprehensive Health Skills for High School,” which also makes reference to ten sexual preferences, was ordered by the Newport-Mesa Unified School District.

The different ‘genders’ that the book lists include agender, androgynous, bigender, cisgender, gender fluid, gender non-conforming and gender questioning.

The book also lists sexual preferences as hetero, homo, and bisexual as well as androsexual, polysexual, skoliosexual, demisexual, pansexual, gynesexual, and asexual.


Responding to the findings, one mother of a child in the district, who is also a credentialed school psychologist, charged that the education system with sexualizing children.

“We are placing them in a situation where they think that this is safe, that this is healthy, this is how we show love,” Alicia Beget said, adding “And so they are being exploited by very evil people.”

“This is part of a larger agenda that those at the very top are well aware of what they’re doing,” she further asserted.

The report also notes that the same school district uses the so called ‘genderbread person’ project to push transgender ‘education’ on children.

The same school district also made headlines last year when a teacher posted a TikTok video admitting that she encouraged children to pledge allegiance to a gay pride flag after she removed the American flag from her classroom.

Newport-Mesa Unified School District responded to the report, stating “We follow the state-adopted standards for health education, which includes sexual health. We use a state-approved health curriculum with select modules, taught by credentialed teachers.”

The statement continued, “Parents can opt out their child from participating in comprehensive sex education. Parents also have the ability to review all curriculum taught in our schools so that they can be well-informed and make the best decisions for their child. We understand that there are varying viewpoints and beliefs and we follow California State Standards for curriculum, while also supporting parent choice.”