Thursday, January 12, 2023

Feeling Down? This Will Help YOU!

 

Everything is made up of energy (including us) and if our human energy field gets off-balanced, it can make us feel negative emotions and even affect our physical health. 

Energy medicine is aimed at healing imbalances in the energy fields in and around our bodies. This energy is called chi or prana. Since the human body is instilled with this subtle energy, it must be balanced in order to obtain good mental and emotional resonance. 

With all the negativity and fear-mongering going on around the world stage, our energy systems can become off centered (especially if you're awake and aware of the bs) and make us not feel so great. For me, I have been feeling depression which is not my natural state and so I'm beginning to incorporate better practices into my life so that I can function better physically and mentally in addition to making me feel better emotionally. 

The below video is by Donna Eden who has been teaching people how to work with the body's energy systems to reclaim their health and natural vitality. Give it a try and let me know how you feel after integrating these practices into your daily routine. I hope this helps you if you're feeling down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment