Sunday, January 16, 2022

How To Talk With The Vaccine Enthusiasts

Julie Telgenhoff owns the name A Sheep No More and put this blog together back in 2013 after she'd had her wake up call in November of 2011. She continues to be a voice of truth and has had much spiritual growth throughout the years to become someone of deep discernment and wisdom.

I hope this video helps someone out there. I've been very unsuccessful in deprograming my family in this pLandemic that commenced in 2000. They are the ones getting sick now (not me) and worried about me getting the Covid. I've had the flu for a couple of days where I felt very bad, but not the Covid. And that might be because  the PCR test was never meant for diagnosis per the creator, Kary Mullis. Logic would then serve to say that if you don't get tested, you probably won't ever get the Covid. 

My wake up call began in November 2011. I have no clue why I was the only one in my immediate family to become a truth seeker except that it's been a long journey and one where I finally realized that I cannot force the information on anyone and can only work on myself and my spiritual evolution. 

From what I've learned, the collective feels some sort of bonding by buying into the Covid narrative and so they do not possess the ability to be alone in their thinking and therefore, refuse to do any research about it. They need to be of that 'group' think narrative, regardless of how much it hurts them or their families, the belief in the 'group think' is necessary because they cannot or could not stand having to think differently than the masses, let alone able to stand up to lies as a single person being ridiculed and gaslighted. That 'collective bonding' they feel overrides any sanity in their thinking, it's that simple.  

In addition, the more crazier the narrative gets, the more their minds cannot take the confusion and therefore, it needs to find resolution and that's then found in the lie. It's the same analogy as accepting 'war is peace' or '2 + 2 = 5' in the mind's eye. 

If you're standing alone in truth and have suffered for not being able to shut up about it, I thank you, friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment